Saturday 10 November 2012

First Review for 'Listen to the heartbeat"


After coming out of the magic hands of my sweet editor Jennifer Murphy, my upcoming novel has finally gone for reviews. I am excited to tell you that the first review for ‘LISTEN TO THE HEARTBEAT’ was done by Judy Lynn DeVries and came back with a 5 star rating. Yay! Judy is the owner of Judicious RevisionsLLC, editing and proofreading for Indie authors and has been reviewing books for over a year. You may wish to visit her page Just Judy's Jumbles
I can’t wait until the cover page for ‘LISTEN TO THE HEARTBEAT’ comes out. The novel is due for release by Musa Publishing on December 28th 2012. I will bring you more news as we get closer to the publishing date.

Until my next post, my best regards to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment